- Insurance/Retail replacement values
- Fair Market values (estate and divorce settlement)
- Liquidation values
- Equitable distribution values
- Damage and damage assessment values
- Market cash value
Verbal consultations and Visual cataloging:
- Advising clients on the best way to dispose of items that they no longer wish to wear or own. Knowledge of multiple markets both local and international will assure the client the very best in prices. Clients information will always be kept confidential.
- Ms. Utley will assist in securing the highest prices when disposing of your personal property.
As your Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser I am bringing the gem laboratory to you. Which includes the following:
Binocular Gem Microscope
Ultraviolet light source
Diffraction grading spectroscope
American Gem Society certified diamond grading master stones
- Servicing the Treasure Coast in Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County, Indian River County, Broward County, and Miami Dade County.
- Servicing the Gulf Coast of Florida in Collier County, Lee County, Charlotte County, Hendry County, Manatee County, DeSoto County, Sarasota County, Monroe County and Glades County.
- Servicing all of South Florida in professional jewelry appraisals. Travel nationally and Internationally is available and quotes upon request.
SILVER APPRAISAL SERVICES, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
REFERRALS FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY APPRAISERS (GENERALISTS AND SPECIALISTS)
Available speaker for:
- Appraisal events
- Charitable functions
- Your organization
- DOWN SCALE AND UP SIZE!
Planning with you to review your fine jewelry wardrobe. Consultations by appointment, working with your jewelry and jewelry designers to bring updated fashions to your stones and precious metals.
What’s it worth? Is it signed? Is the signature of the designer house important? Do I sell it and buy something else? If I decide to sell it can you help me get the best value? These are a few of the questions I answer for clients, putting my market expertise and years of jewelry experience into answers.
“My mother had great style and this looked good on her, but it is just not for me.” Determining value and seeing future potential is how I can help you repurpose and upcycle your valuables and assist in interpret your personal style.